The One HealthTech website is hosted on Wix, a platform that allows you to build websites very easily. Powerpoint is to presentations like Wix is to websites. Dead simple! The key reason we use this platform is that it is very flexible so if we decide to add a button here, or change a layout here, we aren’t at the behest of a web developer. It's easy for non-technical people.
Please note, we are currently working with some UX designer and web developers to re-design our website. This is due to launch in Spring 2021.
General rules for the website
- Only people with OHT emails can be added as website editors. If you think you should have editing access visit Adding Website Editors. Please never use personal email addresses
- Do not edit any other pages on the website other than the ones named here
- If you accidentally delete something you shouldn’t have from important pages on the
site, just close the page without saving. If it’s too late, contact us ASAP on Slack and
please note down the time, and we will restore the site to a previous version
- The OHT database is managed via our website too. As a result this poses a data security risk in terms of who has access. Please be sensitive of this
- If you create new pages, you are responsible for its maintenance. If it appears the page is not longer being maintained it will be removed
- We have given you access to the back-office of OHT on the basis of trust. We don’t want
to be wrong!
- Wix has FANTASTIC FAQs. If you're unsure how to do something, do search their FAQs
- If anything in the handbook is out of date, please edit the content to reflect this. Sometimes either the OHT website changes, or Wix updates processes. Help us keep this document current!
How-to website guides
The Basics - Navigation
Draft & Design Emails
Adding Website Editors
Editing the CRM