My last revision of my Weave Your Legacy business model made it very clear the legacy I’ve left is one of self-service.
This means I relate to you as an amazing human being able to learn and generate on your own. This is not to say you should sit there and suffer while learning - we all have our challenges every so often and being in communication and getting the extra nudge or push is sometimes all we need.
That said, there is value in what is called “deliberate practice” (@So Good They Can’t Ignore You) and yes, sometimes it’s uncomfortable and it’s where the real “learning” happens.
So if you looking for creative ways to push yourself - here’s what I have to offer:
- (dance) Dance Like Nobody's Watching - my preference is you go through the guide and get as far as you can leading the experience with your own community and/or group of friends/family. I am here to support you in following through!
- (biz) Business Model You Cheatsheet - reflecting on your career often requires you having some space to yourself for reflection - but don’t get in your head! Complete the first iteration of your model on your own and set up a Map Your Legacy session if you’d like to take it to the next level.
- (wellbeing) Anchoring Your Wellbeing 5 Advisory - discover who your wellbeing support team is - experiment with bringing your advisory team together and see what happens. This service is experimental and I look forward to hearing what you discover
- (tech) Emergent Partnerships - partnership is the foundation of how this garden was built. I stand all your partnerships are transformed. If you have questions about the process, add comments.
- I support all the products/service listed in my Toolbox. If after exhausting all the support resources a particular organizations has provided you is not getting you the results you seek to produce, I’m happy to intervene and help mediate.
- Our Community Garden is an extensive resource - you are welcome to comment on anything. No comment too big or small!
- I have a Goodreads bookshelf - my preference is you engage with a review I’ve posted for any particular book. If a review doesn’t exist - let’s have a dialogue about our experience of the book and perhaps we can work together and share our insights in the form of a page in this garden and/or a book review!