All about Human Systems programs and design methods.
- What is Human Systems?
- On What Intellectual Work is it Based?
- Is it related to the Center for Humane Technology, or Time Well Spent?
- Who runs the classes?
- Who developed the courses?
A Rigorous Notion of Human Values and Value-Diversity
- What do you mean by values?
- What do values have to do with social issues?
- Where does this notion of values come from?
Use in Design, Metrics, etc
- Where is it used?
- For whom are these techniques relevant?
- Why are traditional design methods inadequate?
- How is this different from other values-based design approaches?
- How does this compare to other approaches to “design ethics”?
- How does this compare to other approaches to technology and social problems, which focus more on “bad actors” or using AI to detect bad content?
- What does this mean for metrics?
Join the School