Become a CareerVillage.org Ambassador to help us achieve our vision of a world where every young person finishes their education ready for the world of work!
What is an Ambassador?
A volunteer of any age, background, or location, who is trained and equipped to recruit new community members to join CareerVillage.org. Ambassadors are able to recruit three types of community members: Students, Educators, and Professionals.
What are the requirements to become an Ambassador?
- Internet access
- Able to commit 3-8 hours per week for at least 4 months
- Passionate and enthusiastic about the CareerVillage.org mission and vision
- Excellent communication skills
- Always acts in a manner consistent with the Ambassador Code of Conduct
What are the benefits of becoming an Ambassador?
- Be a part of a world-changing movement
- Have an impact in your community
- Build up your resume
- Meet and network with other Ambassadors
- Learn about and provide input on CareerVillage.org initiatives
How do I become an Ambassador?
Please fill out the survey: https://forms.gle/pB6Ck3TXEHG4rN2U6
A CareerVillage staff member will contact you.
I'm already an Ambassador. Where can I find the Ambassador Handbook?
Right here: ‣