The higher, more abstract view that inspired this page is in Types of Data (brainstorm)
Looking at your data by tool is a siloed view of your data which is probably not very helpful.
It’s important to take a look at our data across ‣
- Web Clippings - I clip articles I feel contribute to solving my challenges around burnout or something I feel burnout is in the way of.
- Key Events - I capture transformational times in my life like Burning into Fusion - key inflection points that elevate my commitment (eg. the slow movement and/or dance). Due to my commitment to connection, events are typically characterized by convergence and integration.
- Key People - companions on our wellbeing journey
- Journal Entries - experiences of burnout (positive and tough) (no intended audience but myself)
- Drafts - writing that has an intended audience. intended to be published in some way
- Models - inspired by the Business Model You (and housed by Weave Your Legacy)
- Logs - tracking habits over time
- Book highlights - quotes that resonate around wellbeing.
- Tasks - actions (or mini-outcomes) related to wellbeing [[Outcomes]] I am manifesting.
- Outcomes - things I seek to accomplish in the 5 domains of wellbeing (as defined by the [[Wellbeing 5]])
- Documents - (esp PDFs) handouts, slides from wellbeing programs/courses
- Videos, Books, Web pages - curated media
- Plans - strategic plans: annual, 5 year, 10 year, etc. (influenced by [[GTD]])
- Proposals - inspired by [[One Page Proposal]] - clarifying outcomes, intentions, current state, audience, and next action in as succinct a format as possible.
- Memories - scanned greeting cards, photos, objects
- Notes - courses, lectures, talks