A decentralized personal data management tool
What does your product do?
My Crypto Profile (MCP), the PoC (Prove of Concept) application of aggregated identity developed by the Litentry team, it’s a decentralized Web3 personal data management tool designed for users to aggregate and manage their personal data in both Web2.0 services & Web3.0 blockchains and decentralized storage systems. With MCP, users are enabled to provide data access to 3rd party dApps to maximize personal identity value without compromising privacy & anonymity.
What unique value does your product features bring in?
- Decentralized Identity Graph: we help the user-prove ownership of his accounts and data on different blockchains and create an identity cluster or graph
- Cross-chain Identity Credentials: our library of identity labels makes the cross-chain identity data tangible and highlights credentials & user behavior
- Aggregated ID dashboard: we offer a wide range of identity insights, trends relevant to the user's identity and offer new opportunities to use his aggregated identity
- Privacy-preserving dApp access: we allow the dApps to get identity data under user authorization to preserve user privacy so that users get to stay anonymous
What need/problem does your product meet/fix?
- Along with the development of the Web3.0 world, users have exploded data to organize and manage
- Value maximization of the identities from the user’s view
- Security concerns when users authorize 3rd party dAPPs to access their data
How does your product set aside from your competition?
- MCP supports aggregation of users’ web2, multi-chain web3 data, and decentralized storage systems
- MCP provides a close-loop aggregated identity ecosystem including identity aggregation service, DID-dashboard, data access, and authorization via MCP to the rest of web3 apps
- MCP is backed and supported by Litentry blockchain, which provides users high security and data privacy protection
What’s your growth path in the short, mid, and long-term?
Our current roadmap is focused on the next 3-6 months and covers the shift from a centralized proof of concept toward a trustless decentralized service that provides verifiable credentials for cross-chain identity owners. The MCP framework needs to run on the Litentry blockchain, a decentralized identity aggregation protocol that supports privacy computation. The core components are the MCP Client and the Litentry Blockchain.
More discussion in our discord channel: https://discord.gg/wXtj2UuedP