💌 Did you get this link from a friend?
Check the full article here and join the email list to get such templates in your inbox!
This template is a part of Product Growth Experiments series. Check the other page to find other product management materials!
Responsible QA: @Someone
- [ ] Do the variants work correctly? Are the acceptance criteria and scenarios passed?
- [ ] Did you check the variants on major browsers and devices?
- [ ] Before you start the test:
- [ ] Did you create NewControl?
- [ ] Did you exclude Internal IP address?
- [ ] Do the variations have the same name as in concept?
- [ ] Did you check the traffic distribution between variants?
- [ ] Did you check targeted traffic source?
- [ ] Did you check the segments criteria? (e.g. browser, device, segment)
- [ ] Did you check the URL targeted in the experiment?
- [ ] Did you double-check the applied RegEx, if any?
- [ ] Did you create conversion goals as in concept?
- [ ] Did you trigger and test the conversion goals?
- [ ] Are there any experiments running that could skew the results of this one?
- [ ] Did you test the analytics integrations? (e.g. GTM, GA, Amplitude, etc.)
- [ ] Did you inform other departments or stakeholders about the upcoming experiment?
Could it interfere with their current campaigns or projects? (e.g. Marketing, Customer Service, Operations)
- [ ] Double check after the test is started:
- [ ] Did you retest variants on production?
- [ ] Did you flush the data after retests?
- [ ] Did you create the production screenshots for the documentation?
- [ ] Did you inform other people/departments about starting the test?
- [ ] Did you deleted all of the cookies in yout browsers after retests?
- [ ] Did you start user recording on each variant and mouse movement/click-/scroll-maps?
- [ ] Did you create a GA/Amplitude/MixPanel/Custom report for daily results?
- [ ] Did you watch at least 20 hotjar videos for the variations after test started?
- [ ] Did you monitor the goals and microconversions in the first hour?
- [ ] Check results once a day
📣 You found this content useful? Make sure to share this link with anyone who could use it, too!
This template is a part of Product Growth Experiments series.