ZKPad is a launchpad and community building platform on StarkNet.
Our mission is to make Venture Capital investment in crypto startup more open and transparent
We’re a fast growing team counting +10 full-time contributors working remotely. We’re mostly based in Europe (France, Switzerland, Romania for instance).
Get the opportunity to join an early stage crypto startup and one of the first movers on the very promising StarkNet ecosystem (Ethereum L2 scaling solution).
- Collaborate with key product stakeholders regularly to define requirements and prioritize key product features.
- Collaborate with developers, PMs, and marketing to define and design the best possible experience for the user.
- Communicate design ideas to stakeholders, developers, and PMs through task flow diagrams, user journeys/scenarios, as well as low and high-fidelity wireframes and mockups on figma.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to appropriate teams.
- Working with development teams to execute best design solutions within technology constraints.
- Conduct user research and evaluate feedback.
- Determine user needs by conducting user interviews with real users.
- Create and run ideation workshops in support of new product explorations.
- Create rapid and iterative wireframes for prototyping for various ideas and concepts.
- Facilitate usability testing and evaluate user feedback to improve the concept or existing products further.
- Evaluate the user experience design of existing design concepts and on-device prototypes, and communicate design enhancements.
- Research interaction design trends.
- Research technology trends.
- Operating prototyping, wireframing as well as designing the whole process end-to-end.
- Proficiency with User Experience (UX) processes, interaction and User Interface Design (UI).
- Strong Visual Design skills. Understanding of Front-end development is a plus.
- Understanding of digital platform usability principles with a portfolio of projects to demonstrate it.