<img src="https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/secure.notion-static.com/716766a2-5a9d-42a1-ac15-d031d33513d2/Zavvy_Logo.png" alt="https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/secure.notion-static.com/716766a2-5a9d-42a1-ac15-d031d33513d2/Zavvy_Logo.png" width="40px" /> Integrate Hibob on Zavvy here
About the Integration
Our HiBob integration allows you to keep your user base on Zavvy up to date - completely automatically!
Once activated, the integration will automatically:
- create a new Zavvy user account for every new employee that you add to HiBob,
- automatically synchronize users’ names, email addresses job titles, departments, and managers every 24h,
- send a Zavvy invite to that user if the 'auto-invite' option is activated. Alternatively, Zavvy will invite users automatically once they are assigned to activities on Zavvy, such as an Onboarding journey,
- mirror your employee data (e.g., department, team, supervisor) to Zavvy so you can more easily assign journeys to certain groups of people,
- notify managers based on the supervisor roles in HiBob,
What data do we transfer?
The integration transfers attributes such as name, surname, email address, supervisor, title, department, and status. Please make sure to grant access to these attributes when setting up the integration.
Please note that - if the integration is enabled - changes in HiBob will override any changes manually made on Zavvy. Attributes you manually add in Zavvy - like an employee’s buddy - will not be changed by the integration. Any change to a user's attribute that is synced with HiBob will always be overwritten by HiBob.
How it works
Step 1: Setup on HiBob
Before you get started
- Please make sure that you are an Admin both in Zavvy and HiBob. Alternatively, ask a HiBob Admin to help you with this setup.
Generating the necessary credentials in HiBob
- Follow Hibob's guide for creating API Service Users.
- Once you create a new Service User, copy its ID and token, you will need them in a second.