Yucca Digital is an international company that implements the crypto industry and the IoTs projects.
GMT is a cryptocurrency project. It is provided with real computing power on the SHA-256 protocol. The holder uses part of the computing power of the GMT device fleet which it can send to bitcoin mining. We started the project in April 2021 and in 2 months increased the project capitalization over $100 million.
Now we are looking for a Product manager who is ready to develop existing and create new products.
Stack of the project: Node.js (TypeScript), PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, Docker, k8s, Gitlab CI/CD, Angular, transparency in all processes.
Your future responsibilities:
- Organization of a product development strategy, functionality for further releases;
- Coordinates engineers to identify specifications, and continuously communicate project status and needs;
- Develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals;
- Identify potential areas for improving project performance;
- Continuous analysis and improvement of processes;
- Identification and analysis of the target audience, study of users and their behavior in the project.
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years experience in Project Management roles in IT;
- Deep knowledge of best practices and efficient processes for managing rapidly growing engineering teams;
- Proven track record of successfully working across teams including Strategy, Design, Marketing, and Engineering to bring products to life;
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate complex technical problems in digestible ways;
- Ability to build relationships within the team and with clients.
It will be good:
- Familiar and demonstrated interest in crypto, blockchain;
- Upper-Intermediate/Native level of English.