Yucca Digital is an international company that implements the crypto industry and the IoTs projects.
Now we are looking for a PM who is ready to join our fast-growing project Bit monitoring. There is a monitoring system allows to maintain the state of data centers with high uptime on an industrial scale and instantly respond to failures in the operation of any device
There are no solutions on the market that allow you to do this, so we have developed our own unique solution.
- Server: Node.js + Postgres + RabbitMQ + zabbix
- Client: Angular + Swift + Java
Your future responsibilities:
- Organization of a product development strategy, functionality for further releases;
- Coordinates engineers to identify specifications, and continuously communicate project status and needs;
- Develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals;
- Identify potential areas for improving project performance;
- Continuous analysis and improvement of processes;
- Identification and analysis of the target audience, study of users and their behavior in the project.
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years experience in Product Management roles in IT;
- Deep knowledge of best practices and efficient processes for managing rapidly growing engineering teams;
- Proven track record of successfully working across teams including Strategy, Design, Marketing, and Engineering to bring products to life;
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate complex technical problems in digestible ways;
- Ability to build relationships within the team and with clients.