🏆 Open Positions
We're on a mission to reinvent sports betting into a social, safe, and inclusive experience designed for all sports fans, not just gamblers.
Check us out in Yahoo Finance, Fortune, and Bloomberg
💯 Cool...but why?
Well, because sports unite us.
Sports have a superpower: they can eliminate the artificial divisions that permeate our society and help build tightly-knit communities around them. But these special qualities are notably absent from one of the biggest opportunities to emerge in recent history: the legalization of sports betting in the US.
Today, sports betting is still a complex, solitary, and often predatory experience. Products are only designed for gamblers, and brands only speak to men. We felt that sports betting was missing the mark on most fans (people like us!), so we started Wagr to fix that.
We want to build communities, strengthen friendships, and give fans a reason to chuckle... even when their favorite team loses.
🏅 A bit about us...
- We're a diverse and ultra-motivated founding team with deep experience in sports, product, and engineering.
- We're fully remote 🌐
- We're growing fast. We've 3x our team size since the beginning of the year! 📈
- We'll be launching soon 💥
- We believe that having a team of ranging backgrounds enables us to create the best and most innovative products.
- We're collaborative and compassionate with each other: we work hard, but we have a lot of fun. Especially in this remote world, we are always finding ways to share a laugh.
- We think Ted Lasso is the best show ever made. If you disagree, please @ us ⚽
- We try to find fun activities to enjoy remotely: from bi-weekly poker nights to monthly beer rating events, we always try to make it fun ♣️ 🍺
- We value clear communication, positive energy, drive, efficiency, ownership, and continuous learning ♥️
- We're backed by amazing investors: