Thank you for considering Opal, the #1 screen time app.
There has never been a more exciting time to join us as we are experiencing high growth.
Opal's long-term goal is to help 1Bn people Focus better day to day, so they can accomplish their dreams. We believe in the power of technology for human progress, productivity and happiness.
We are looking for smart, ambitious people to join our team. If you want to make the internet a positive force for happiness, you will fit right in.
Reach out and we would love to meet you,
Read more about Opal
Careers at Opal
App of the Day: Opal: Screen Time for Focus
What you will be doing
- Produce ~2-5 short Videos per week for our channels (TikTok, Instagram), with a combination of screen recordings, face to camera or shots in your work space.
- “How To” illustrate various ways of using the Opal product.
- Feature releases: show new features that are released and how you can use them, and the behind-the-scenes story of how it came to be
- Community Q&A: browse interesting questions to answer coming from community.opal.so, comments on social media and from your support
- Direct communication on Slack with our CEO and designer to exchange ideas and improve continuously
Depending on experience:
- Post videos you made ****on other channels
- Our website as a blog post, with some written content formatted with SEO (working with our SEO agency)
- Community forum (community.opal.so) posts
- Build network of creators to tell our story
- Identify creators to tell our story
- Reach out to create sponsored posts or affiliation deals.
Lifeat works with have 1 creator with a super cool desk set up that does all videos featuring the Lifeat product: