At Wido, our mission is to help everyone access the open financial world powered by DeFi and web3.
Join Wido as our first Senior Backend Engineer. This is a unique opportunity to help millions of users all around the world benefit from DeFi and web3. As a founding engineer, you will influence our product and work with our users directly. You will shape our backend codebase and create a lasting impact.
What will you do:
- Most importantly: you will solve our users problems
- You will build and impact a product that will help people access and benefit from open, decentralised and more efficient financial system powered by DeFi
- Work directly with the CTO and design our core systems
- Help with hiring future colleagues into our growing team
- Work closely with CEO, CTO and other stakeholders
What you need to have:
- Strong computer science and programming fundamentals (data structures, algorithms)
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Mastery of multiple programming languages, including at least one of Golang, C++, Solidity, Python
- Experience with cloud providers AWS, GCP or Azure
- Can understand and articulate the architecture of an entire system, including the technical trade-offs between different design implementations
- Familiar with digital-native online web application architectures and infrastructures, including clustering (Kubernetes), containerizing (Docker), message queuing (Kafka), telemetry/instrumentation (Prometheus/Grafana), etc.
- Experience or interest in Blockchain and Crypto
- Experience working cross functionally and directly with stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are able to succinctly & clearly communicate your ideas