I'm a PhD student at the University of Oxford working on multitask reinforcement learning with graph-based state-action representation. My scientific advisor is Shimon Whiteson. I'm also known as yobibyte. Ping me if you are interested in my work.
📜paper notes collection
- DeepMind, London, UK, Research Intern, May 2022/September 2022
- Microsoft Research, Cambridge, UK, Research Intern, January 2021/March 2021
- Facebook AI Research, London, UK, Research Intern, September 2019/December 2019.
- NVIDIA, Santa Clara, US, Research Intern, June 2019/September 2019
- Latent Logic, Oxford, UK (acquired by Waymo), Junior Researcher, October 2017/September 2018
- Microsoft Research Cambridge, UK, visiting student, March 2017/May 2017
- RWTH Computer Vision Group, student assistant, October 2015/December 2016
- Terminal, Java EE Developer/Project Manager, November 2013/August 2013
- CDC.ru, Android developer, May 2013/November 2013