In this report, I’ll cover:
- How AI is changing the future of e-commerce?
- How generative AI is scaling e-commerce content creation?
- How to monetize niche e-commerce business opportunities?
Section 1: Key Market Trends
(1) Voice commerce is the future of shopping:
- The future of shopping lies in voice commerce, where AI-powered voice assistants enable customers to interact with businesses through voice-activated shopping experiences, AI voice assistants and customer feedback.
- Voice Plug creates ecommerce plugins that allow customers to place orders using voice commands through various systems, including online ordering sites, apps, and call centers.
- Commerce AI provides voice-based survey tools that use speech recognition and natural language understanding to gather customer feedback.
- Amazon Alexa allows customers to directly buy products using their voice.
- Google Assistants allow customers to shop for products, add items to their cart, and make purchases.
- Best Buy and Walmart Voice Order launched voice shopping features using voice commands.
(2) Conversational shopping is on the rise:
- Companies are building AI-powered chatbots that remember customer purchase history, contextualize support queries, automate customer experiences, and provide fast and efficient support.
- Ada’s AI chatbots offer assistance with a range of customer queries, from shipping FAQs to order tracking, refunds, and returns.
- Rep AI offers Shopify stores an automated conversation re-engagement solution that prompts shoppers who are about to leave the website, leading to increased engagement and sales.