+1 (952) 913-6752
Front-end engineer with 10 years of experience building a wide range of projects, from functional user interfaces to immersive story-telling experiences. Meticulous, design-oriented, optimistic, and collaborative. Continually exploring new technologies, great design, compelling interactions, and intelligent design systems.
March 2016 - Present | Creative Technologist
- Built a small, effective team and grew technical capabilities across the agency as the first development hire
- Solved several agency-wide issues and redundant tasks with internal tools used daily for mission-critical company operations using React, Tailwind, ReScript (formerly ReasonML), and GraphQL/Hasura
- Turned a multi-step process of workshops and keynote decks into a web application to supplement and expand the agency's strategic and creative offerings for remote-brainstorming, collaboration, and idea synthesis with our clients
- Led the development and ongoing maintenance of the agency website and editorial platform including a headless CMS architecture (Craft CMS, Gatsby, Netlify), user experience/information architecture process, and collaborated with designers to build 15+ art-directed articles
- Led the technical effort on many client projects including website design systems for Code42, customer-facing SMB experiences for Apple with support for 20+ languages including accompanying email templates, internal communication tools for Nike, as well as overhauling new and existing e-commerce startup websites such as Plantable and Hygge & West
- Collaborated with the design, strategy, and creative departments on projects to brainstorm, consult, and bridge technical gaps between teams
- Made significant contributions to the selecting, testing, and rollout of several company-wide communication tools such as G Suite, Slack, Slab, Airtable, and Trello
Freelance Software Developer
January 2015 - February 2016
Developed several website redesigns, consulted on native iOS app Keezy's design system implementation in the browser, and built the entire e-commerce website, blog, email and pre-launch experiences for a direct-to-consumer dental care startup, Boka.
July 2014 - March 2015 | Front-end developer/UX Designer/Product Manager
Hired by a new tech entrepreneur to build a team, refine the idea, and ship the product to test the business ideas in the market. This included detailed requirements documentation, user flows, wireframes, and contributions across product design, marketing, and front-end development.
September 2012 - June 2014 | Front-end Engineer