Hi! Thank you for your interest 🙂
This is a three months program, and will be done all online.
Please take a read of the instruction so that you have better understanding on what we are looking for!
💡 Date: whenever you start to three month
Mission: Share latest info around the LGBTQ+ community as well as the topic around Diversity and Inclusion
Goal : Come up with Engaging contents (raise the number of engagement to 100)
What we're looking for
- Open & Full of curiosity - We are looking for someone who can come up with some innovative ideas.
- Has an open / inclusive mindset : we want someone who loves to learn the latest info around the lgbtq+ community as well as general trends among teenagers.
- Keeps up with the trend - every info comes and goes so fast, we want someone who are good at keeping it up to the latest
- Good at Communicating - Most of our program will be online based. Therefore, we would like to have someone, who are good at asking, reporting and communicating!
- Someone who are willing to use our platform to speak out their mind - we want to hear what you have to say. Inclusion only happens when we talk about our feeling.
- Has the ability to accept constructive criticism - when creative does not have one concrete answer, we push ourselves to come up with the better.
- Has Passion & Drive! - we are looking for someone who generally agree with the mission with what we do so that we can move forward together!
- Designs flyers/instagram posts
- Attend weekly/bi-weekly meetings to keep us updated
- Work closely with your teammate.
- Roughly 5 hours/ week time commitment
If you don’t tick all the boxes, that is alright! We might can help you through! So no pressure🙂
- Teens & undergrads are encouraged to join!
- No prior experience needed.
- Proficiency in photo editing apps (canva, photoshop, etc) is preferred.