Last updated: June 13, 2023
These Event Terms (Terms) govern your purchase of tickets for, and attendance at Offscript (Event) held by Stichting Web 3 Creatives (Organizer). These terms also govern any tickets purchased as part of our Team Offsite offering. It is your responsibility to review these Terms prior to the purchase of your ticket(s). By purchasing tickets you agree to be bound by these Terms. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time, and will provide the most recent version on our website.
Throughout these Terms, the terms “we” and “us” refer to Stichting Web 3 Creatives and its associated entities, and “you” refers to the individual or business purchasing ticket(s) or attending the Event.
- Conditions of sale
- Tickets are offered for purchase with cryptocurrency (DAI, USDC) or fiat (through Paypal or Creditcard)
- Ticket prices are subject to change, and we will use best endeavours to inform you if there is a change
- You may purchase your ticket through the “Web3 service” on our website, or through the ticket booking service of Team Tito Limited.
- Discounts may apply to NFT holders, following promotion or distribution activities, such as a POAP from an earlier edition or distribution through sponsors and partners. The organizers offer no guarantees that discounts will be applied, nor the amount of a discount that is granted when a discount is applied
- Your ticket(s) is confirmed when you’ve received a order confirmation email. This may take up to several hours
- Tickets delivered to you are not meant to be used for illegal reselling, copying, reproducing, or misrepresenting in any form. You cannot use the ticket(s) for any promotional/advertising purposes either (including sweepstakes and competitions) without our prior approval. Any proven record of such activities will result in immediate seizure and cancellation of your ticket(s)
- You will need to present us with your ticket upon check in at the event
- Event service
- The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as you join any of the services offered as part of the event. These are, not limited to, onboarding transportation arranged by the event organizers, to travel to the venue and entering premises of any by the organizers booked locations
- Refund and cancellation policy
- We put all our efforts to making the event possible and delivering an event to you as and on the dates advertised.
- If you are not able to access any particular activities or services (e.g. accommodation and transportation) of the event due to delays, federal regulations, organiser policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.