A bit about me
Heya, I’m Varsha! Born and raised in different parts of India, I can speak, read and write in four languages. I’m an avid traveler and above-average baker who geeks out on Marvel movies.
I’m currently pursuing my MBA at London Business School and joining Userled to focus on Growth. I enjoy all things B2B tech and have previously worked at the likes of McKinsey (Digital) and Gartner as a consultant and a product manager.
I am eagerly looking forward to new challenges, learnings, and friendships at Userled!
Best way to work with me
- I highly value timely feedback (sometimes just a short quick Slack note would also work)
- I’m a night owl and would prefer a 7pm meeting over an 8am one any day!
- I thoroughly enjoy multitasking and collaborating (even if it’s not something I’m directly working on, always happy to jump on a call and discuss)
- I tend to block out focus time on my calendar to be more productive. So, if you need me and my calendar looks busy, just Slack me
You should know
- I am completing my MBA and working in a part-time capacity
- I could be travelling and occasionally working from a very different time zone (think India GMT+5.30 or Colombia GMT -5) and will keep my calendar updated to reflect the same
Come to me for
- Coffee or a walk
- Restaurant/ café/ bar recommendations
- TV show spoilers