The Role | About Nourish | Our Vision | Why Join Nourish | How to Apply | More Detail
- Nourish is hiring outstanding Registered Dietitians for a remote position. We have openings for both full-time and part-time roles. In this role, you will provide evidence-based nutritional counseling over telehealth to many different types of patients. Nourish handles the insurance billing and provides the patients to you — all you have to do is counsel.
- We are looking for candidates who care deeply about helping patients and are excited about joining a fast-growing startup (backed by some of the world’s best healthcare investors) that is expanding access to nutritional therapy and improving the American healthcare system.
- To apply, fill out this form.
💡 Our mission is to simplify nutrition for every person and expand access to personalized, evidence-based nutritional counseling.
Nourish (formerly iLiveWell Nutrition) is the country’s largest telenutrition platform connecting individuals with registered dietitians (RDs). We connect people in need of nutritional counseling with a world-class RD via telehealth and allow them to pay using their health insurance. This enables RDs to see patients without the administrative burden of dealing with insurers while helping individuals find great nutritional care they can afford.
- Our backstory: After life-changing experiences working with RDs but paying out-of-pocket, our founding team became passionate about expanding access to nutritional care and advocating for RDs. We partnered with Adrien Paczosa (Chief Clinical Officer), one of the best RDs in the country, to pursue this vision.
- Our patients: Our patients span a wide range of nutrition-related conditions including diabetes, eating disorders, kidney disease, GI conditions, cancer, obesity / weight management, cardiovascular disease, and more.
- Our approach to care: We strive to provide individualized nutrition care for those wanting to heal their relationship with food. Our patients' specific needs are addressed through evidence-based principles, individualized assessments, and non-judgmental practices through guidance and motivation in a positive and supportive environment, allowing them to reach a higher level of wellness. We believe in providing healthcare access to all races, sizes, gender preferences, ethnicities, and socioeconomic status levels.
If we can accomplish our ambitious mission, we will make the following vision a reality.
- RDs are “mainstream” — Access to nutritional counseling is universal and it is common for people to consistently work with an RD throughout their lives.
- People are no longer confused about nutrition — We provide a trusted source of evidence-based, compassionate nutrition information and tools to enable people to eat and live well.
- People live healthier, longer lives using food as medicine — We improve quality of life for every person by helping people maintain and improve their health via nutrition.