📌 NYC Office
💰 $90K - $140K Base
📈 0.25% - 1.00% Equity
Avenue (YC W21)
Avenue's mission is to help scale the next generation of ops-driven companies. We're building an observability platform for ops teams (think Sentry/PagerDuty but for ops).
We're a team of builders with experience at Uber, Amazon, Google, Bridgewater and Apple and are looking for new members who love building product, want to work hard, and will collaborate with us in shaping the culture of a fast-growing team.
We're a seed-stage NYC-based company backed by Y Combinator, Accel, Elad Gil, Lachy Groom, and other great partners.
- As an early team member, you will get a chance to set the foundations of our engineering culture. You will help articulate our engineering principles and help set the long-term roadmap.
- You're comfortable writing well-tested code that will send thousands of critical alerts and incidents every week.
What You'll Do
- Build a generalized engine that processes alerts and manages the creation of incidents (the entire lifecycle from alerts firing to triage, assignment, escalation, and ultimately resolution)
- Build deep Slack integrations to let customers handle alerts and incidents directly in their workspace.
- Build out new features in our React/Next.js web app, from concept through to production.
- Add observability, monitoring, and built-in redundancy into our system to make our system reliable (think 99.999% uptime or better)
Our ideal candidate will have
- 3+ years of full-time software engineering experience
- Experience building full-stack web apps (you've owned & built features from start to finish before)
- Strong desire to learn about new technologies and systems