Share this document with your customer during your Product Testing Planning call. You should complete this in advance based on the information you already know from your conversations. Most of the time, you won't have all of the information (yet). You can use this document to identify the questions you still need to be answered.
Confirm what you've learned with your prospect, clarify where the gaps are, and build a Mutual Action Plan to make sure your Product Testing process is a success.
All Questions are labeled with the corresponding category in the Founder Discovery Scorecard:
Summary of Results: To be completed at the end of the Product Testing Process (example below)
- What are their key business objectives, and which one does your product align with?
- What Challenges did your prospect have before the Product Test, and what negative impacts did they have on the business (cost, risk, etc.)?
- What were their requirements to change vendors (ie. buy your solution)?
- What were the quantifiable results of your Product Testing Process?
- Based on the results, why would the organization need to change their approach because of your solution?
- How does your solution differentiate from alternative solutions (how is it better than alternatives including doing nothing)?
- Based on the Tech Stack you've identified (and confirmed it with your Prospect), how does it align with your solution?
- (Confirm your research)What are their key business objectives, and which one does your product align with?
- What are your prospect's day-to-day responsibilities (in their words)?
- How do they solve their current problem (what would you be replacing if successful)?