Apply Here : https://airtable.com/shrXhtwph7oW2iJup
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team. You will help with our product design-related efforts, including user research, prototyping, testing, and iterating on appealing and consistent UX for our products. You will also have the opportunity to translate the product’s UI/UX in line with our brand into digital assets, motion, and an engaging experience for community interaction. You will work closely with our Engineering, Front-End and Marketing departments.
- Develop components to form a consistent UI/UX design system, maintain a component design library, best practices, and processes to ensure design consistency across products
- Work closely with the Engineering team to ensure the technical feasibility of your proposed prototypes and validate them with internal stakeholders before it goes into development
- Provide support to marketing and brand design efforts. Implement accessibility best practices and pay attention to things like colour, navigation, and contrasts
- Create, improve user journey flows and produce high-fidelity prototypes/wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows for new features and improvements for our products
- Focus on the visual interface (UI) for web/apps, develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate functionality and experience. Write design specifications documenting the design decisions and user flow in a written and visual format
- Work closely with the product team to discover user needs, conduct user testing with studies, prototypes, gathering insights, and troubleshoot UX problems, and conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Create and maintain website/app Style Guide (icons, illustrations, and graphs) and Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX designer roles.
- Demonstrable, strong UI/UX skills, particularly for web3 design.
- Knowledge of iterative design systems; maintaining a brand + creating (sometimes new) assets to a brand; you’ll be able to develop new components, establish guidelines for their usage, and help with the maintenance of the overall system.
- Have been part of previous web/app launches, as a UX/UI designer and an in-depth understanding of modern UX and UI patterns
- Experience to rapidly generate and iterate ideas and execute them with attention to detail and execution.