Last Updated 12th March, 2021
Hi there! 👋🏽 We are pleased to announce that going forward Turnout will be an exclusive invite only beta - If you're looking for an invite, ask a friend who is on Turnout and they might be able to spare one!
These Community Guidelines are meant to help you better understand:
- The principles that we think make Turnout a special place for car enthusiasts
- The primary roles that users play in Turnout
- The rules we expect you to abide by as a Turnout user
- What you can do if you come across inappropriate behaviour and negligent drivers
- Road safety and how you can host safer experiences on Turnout
Turnout was designed for car enthusiasts as a tool for social navigation —where people make meaningful connections and share rich experiences with others on the road, on the go.
"You know, all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae" - Paul Walker
- Build meaningful connections. This is what Turnout is all about.
- Be yourself. The authenticity of Turnout begins with its users.
- Be kind and respectful. This applies to every person, at all times.
- Welcome diversity. Everyone has their own interests, be inclusive and welcoming to others.
- Accountability. Driver safety comes down to accountability, don't do stupid things on the road by putting other motorists at risk.
- Don't handle and drive. A distracted driver is a dangerous driver. We have rebuilt our product with minimal interactions during navigation - so be mindful of your actions as they have consequences.