TryHackMe is a gamified platform that makes learning cyber security fun and accessible. We've been around for almost three years, have 500k registered users and are growing fast..
We're looking for a intern to join our software engineering team. As a member of our software engineering team, you'll be working on developing new features, maintaining current features and even potentially work on our infrastructure. TryHackMe has a very quick development cycle so any contributions you make will quickly reach hundreds of thousands of users. This internship will last for 8-10 weeks.
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
- Write, review, deploy, and maintain well-designed NodeJS code
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Be comfortable with the Linux command line
- Be comfortable communicating in English
- Understand how web applications work
- Be authorised to work in the UK
- Experience using any of the following technologies:
- Demonstrated software engineering experience from previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications
- Flexi time - Choose your own hours as long as you have at least 4 hours of overlap with London (from 8am - 6pm)
- Full access to all of TryHackMe’s features; learn how to hack
- Access to a company laptop