We are a cybersecurity company in San Francisco that is on a mission to radically change how security is done. The company founders have more than 30 years of experience in security and engineering and funded by top-tier silicon valley VCs.
We are looking for passionate and self-motivated engineers to build the platform and services that will drive our growth for the foreseeable future. To be successful in this role, you must have excellent software development skills and excel in a highly collaborative environment. You must be curious about current technologies, fearless in experimenting with it and a quick learner who moves fast and fails faster.
Backend Engineer [Remote]
What will you be doing?
- Architect, design, and implement highly scalable distributed systems
- Own end to end design and development of multiple microservices
- Design and develop integrations with 3rd party APIs
- Design, develop and maintain large scale data processing systems
- Collaborate with multiple teams to deliver the best user experience
- Take ownership, learn and make everyone around you better
What skills do you need?
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Deep experience building microservices and APIs
- Experience with AWS, Docker and distributed messaging systems like Kafka
- A solid grasp on good software engineering practices such as code reviews, quality, and documentation
- Able to operate independently, adapt quickly and be excited about fast moving environment
- Written and spoken English