Last updated: October 13, 2022
THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) IS A LEGAL AND BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (“YOU,” “YOUR” OR “YOURSELF”) AND TOONIT, INC. (“OUR,” “US,” “WE” OR “TOONIT”), A KOREAN CORPORATION, WHICH GOVERNS YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, APPS, APIs AND WIDGETS, TOGETHER WITH ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, MATERIALS AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SAME BY US (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SERVICES”).
TOONIT MAY AT ANY TIME AMEND THIS AGREEMENT, AND IF WE DO, WE WILL NOTIFY YOU BY REVISING THE DATE AT THE TOP OF THE AGREEMENT, AND IN SOME CASES, WE MAY PROVIDE YOU WITH ADDITIONAL NOTICE. YOU SHOULD REGULARLY REVIEW THE MOST UP-TO-DATE VERSION OF THIS AGREEMENT ON OUR WEBSITE. UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTES, THE AMENDED AGREEMENT WILL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, AND YOUR CONTINUED USE OF OUR SERVICE WILL CONFIRM YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE AMENDED AGREEMENT, YOU MUST STOP USING OUR SERVICES.
Access to the Services
- You may use the Services only if you can legally form a binding contract with TOONIT, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable laws.
- When you create your TOONIT account, you must provide us with accurate and complete information. Any use or access by anyone under the age of 13 is not allowed.
- Using TOONIT may include downloading software to your computer, phone, tablet, or other device. You agree that we may automatically update that software, and these Terms will apply to any updates.
- Subject to certain limitations as described herein, you are granted the right to access text, files, images, artworks, illustrations, photos, video, templates, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials provided on the Services (collectively, “Toonit Content”) under certain terms and conditions as set forth in this Agreement.
- In order to use the Services, you must obtain access to the Internet and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such a connection to the Internet and to be able to access the Toonit Content. Download and use of software content may be subject to an additional license agreement.
- In order to access or use of our Services, you may be required to create a TOONIT account (“Account”) and become a “Registered User” of the Services. During the registration process You will be required to provide certain information and establish a username and a password. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and at other times when You use the Services and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- TOONIT reserves the right to refuse to keep Accounts for, or provide Services to, any individual, if we have a valid reason thereto. TOONIT also reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Account, after sufficient notice, if any information provided during the registration process or at other times proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party and to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions.