Guild’s Mission & Scope
💡 The core mission of the Integrations Guild is to build successful, synergistic and long-lasting relationships with other protocols, DAOs and external organizations.
Integration Guild’s Scope:
🔗 Threshold’s flagship products are tBTCv2 , Proxy Re-Encryption (”PRE”) and community-led thUSD integration into other protocols on L1, L2 and other chains to build demand, liquidity and adoption.
🔗 Integration of Threshold’s token (”T”).
🔗 Tool assessment and relationship with providers (temporary).
🔗 Supporting the definition and execution of staker strategy.
🔗 Other high potential DAO2DAO relationships.
IG 2H22 Objectives and Key Results
The TIG will develop OKR’s for the 2nd half of 2022, with a prioritization for Q3 and Q4. Overall OKR’s and Q4 priorities will be reviewed and updated where needed in the 2nd half September ‘22.
1️⃣ Prepare for a Successful tBTC v2 Launch
- [Q3] Support in securing four staking providers running bootstrap nodes for the start of tBTC v2
- [Q3] Secure tBTC v2 token listings on supporting tools
- At least be added to 4 major token lists
- Listed on Coinmarketcap and Coingecko
- [Q3]Create a pipeline of the top-20 potential v2 integrations (on Mainnet and L2):
- [Q3] Identify blockers for major integrations on the list and ensure the DAO secures these needs (i.e. price feeds/oracles, intake forms)
- [Q4] Secure a minimum of five new protocol integration for tBTC v2 before year end:
- Minimum of one new integration in the first month after minting is live
- Minimum of five new integrations in the first 3 months after minting is live
- [Q3] Create an updated tBTCv2 integrations strategy, including clear responsibilities, across the DAO and teams.
- [Q3] Secure a minimum of 200 nodes for PRE and tBTC v2 to be live end of Q3.
2️⃣ Build and Maintain DAO2DAO Relationships
- [On-going] Invite five different guests per Quarter from other DAOs to present on Threshold community events.
- [Q3-Q4] Entice three representatives from other prominent DAOs to become regular contributing Threshold DAO members
3️⃣ Create and Maintain an Effective Guild Budget
- [On-going] Maintain independent Integrations Guild budget for :
- Tech Support mods, external collabs and tools.
4️⃣ DAO Organization (short-term guild ownership)
- [Q3] Establish and own a DAO technical support function.