Engineering teams at Brex, Babylon Health, BigCommerce, and more use Threads to move work forward, faster. Learn how you can get started below!
Why Engineering Teams Use Threads
🌎 Asynchronous Collaboration
🏠 Centralized Knowledge
🤝 Cross-Functional Communication
🔍 High-End Search Capabilities
🗓️ Daily Stand-Ups
Create an async daily stand-up with your team where you can gather updates and next steps all without the need to waste time in a meeting.
- Accelerate unblocking: Comments and replies give you a dedicated place to have deeper discussions and facilitate unblocking without taking up everyone else's time.
- Save Time: Save everyone on your team 15-30 minutes a day 🤯, and let them stay focused on the core tasks they need to get done.
- Work across timezones: Gather updates from folks, even if they're not awake when you are.
Video taking a while to load? Click here.
Interested in how we use Threads for daily stand-ups? Check out more here.
🗣️ Internal Stack Overflow
Create a Q&A forum for your engineering team where everyone can ask questions and in return, build an organic repository of answers.
- Discussions → documentation: Keeping your discussions in a public setting where everyone can contribute means your conversations turn into documentation.
- Centralized, not scattered: Comments and replies provide everyone full space to discuss an issue without the need of pushing a conversation into DMs.
- Get back to it on your own time: Requests allow you to ask specific teammates questions and get onto their "communication to do" list. Video taking a while to load? Click here.