⚠️ These are my quick and dirty notes about the issues I encountered when developing sites with Next.js.
- Module not found: Error can't resolve 'child_process', how to fix?
- Image is missing required "width" (or "height") property.
- React Hydration Error: Error: Hydration failed because the initial UI does not match what was rendered on the server. (read more)
- 🚨 Error: HTTPError: Response code 417 (Expectation Failed) when upload image to imgur.
- Text content does not match server-rendered HTML. (Error: Minified React error #418)
- Request to Notion API failed with status: 502 khi build hoặc khi dùng
yarn dev mà load 1 trang nào đó → chỉ cần thử lại là ok!
- Warning: data for page "/[postSlug]" (path "/17-phuong-trinh-lam-thay-doi-the-gioi/") is 163 kB which exceeds the threshold of 128 kB, this amount of data can reduce performance.
See more info here: https://nextjs.org/docs/messages/large-page-data
- Request to Notion API has timed out
- Function components cannot be given refs. Attempts to access this ref will fail. Did you mean to use React.forwardRef()?
- Type 'KeyboardEvent' is not generic.ts
- Error: NextRouter was not mounted.
- Extra attributes from the server: cz-shortcut-listen
- Something went wrong installing the "sharp" module OR Cannot find module 'relative "../build/Release/sharp-" <dynamic> ".node"’
- [Error: Input file is missing: https://www.notion.so/images/page-cover/woodcuts_2.jpg]
- TypeError: Super expression must either be null or a function
Module not found: Can't resolve 'fs' ← Lỗi xuất hiện khi cài và sử dụng plaiceholder
- Error: Input buffer has corrupt header: magickload_buffer: Magick: must specify image size
className did not match….
- Error [ERR_PACKAGE_PATH_NOT_EXPORTED]: Package subpath './server.edge' is not defined by "exports”