Landing is a community for visual inspiration, curation, and design, and we’re working against an aggressive roadmap to bring it all to life. Welcome to our Changelog (published biweekly) for you to track our updates, both big and small.
Thank you so much for being part of the Landing family! ✨
Changelog: Tuesday, 1.25.22
This cycle, we’ve been focused on some specific UX/UI flows within the product to make account creation, engagement and designing smoother.
- ✨ You can now delete any comment that you create! [all users]
- ♻️ Accounts created with google will be given more descriptive instructions to re-authenticate with google if they try to login with email and password [all users]
- 🐞 Prices on products can now be deleted [all users]
- 🔧 Reduction of unnecessary calls for “search user” on load of pages [all users]
Changelog: Wednesday, 1.11.22
NEW YEAR, NEW LANDING! This cycle, we were heads down as a team on rebrand priorities and we geared up for today, when we became app.landing.space! A whole new logo, site, and product...same good vibes :) we were also heavily focused on UX/UI improvements within Landing - see below!
- ✨ Explore more boards - see more related boards on any public board page
- ✨ A preview of the feed is now available to unauthenticated users
- ✨ Auto generation of usernames
- 🐞 Password errors on signup or sign-in are now displayed
- 🐞 Existing canvas captions are now pre-populated for edit modal
- 🐞 Fix issue where text items were not saved in cache
- 🐞 No longer allow duplicate “following” relationships (and removed duplicates that were created during this time)
- ♻️ Data - flag for if the comment was by the board owner or not for email filters
- ♻️ Sign in with google redirect improvements