A little monster...
- is kind, respectful, caring, loving to all neighbors of all walks of life.
- takes ownership of the responsibility they’ve been given, no matter how big or small.
- respects authority, knowing that leadership is a responsibility, first, and second, a privilege.
- is aware of the correct time and place for everything.
- is gracious toward mistakes, but is not a pushover.
- is unafraid to speak up, knowing their opinions are, if not legitimate, then valid.
- is always a student, humble and postured to learn.
- understands that the grass is greener where we take care of it.
- coach with the intent to bring out the best in all players.
- work to develop healthy culture and communication within their teams.
- push players towards attinable, and realistic goals.
- build confidence for decision-making, and grow the knowlege to make these decisions.
- believe that all little monsters deserve a chance for growth with the understanding that progress isn't always linear.
- are committed to setting realistic goals and helping our little monsters reach them.
- are motivated first and foremost by the desire to help players and see growth in them.
We ask our mentees...
- to be open to our mentors, their suggestions, feedback, and coaching.