Tensil, the company behind Scenery, is redefining how video is created and distributed in today's distributed, connected world. We are building a professional browser based video editing tool that is as powerful as native applications with the inherent advantages of the web. This involves difficult technical and design challenges that, if you can help solve them, will become distinct advantages. This full time role on the core development team will be pivotal to bring an innovative, quality product to market.
We strive to create a working environment where we:
- Ship products so we can learn from our customers quickly and iterate to better serve them
- Work as a team to help each other exceed our individual expectations
- Value product and code quality so that our customers can depend on us
- Constantly learn and grow collectively and individually inside and outside of work
This full time role can be joined from our SF location or anywhere in the US.
What you'll do:
- Prototype, validate and build
- Help the people around you succeed with thoughtful, empathetic communication
- Understand how we can better serve our customers and stakeholders and actively problem solve with them in mind
- Build some more (product, team, culture, legos, your passion project, just build)
We are looking for people to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- A proven track record of high quality code and ability to solve difficult problems
- Significant experience building web applications preferred