Writing a thesis can be a daunting task, and it can be difficult to stay on track and organised throughout the process. However, with the Thesis Dashboard, you can easily keep all of your tasks, documents, and meetings in one place, allowing you to focus on the important work of writing your thesis.
- **Brain Dump**: A separate database in kanban style to organise and keep track of articles that you can use as inspiration for certain parts of your thesis. You can sort articles according to sections where you want to use them.
- **Master To-Do List:** This feature allows you to manage tasks related to your thesis. You can set due dates, add notes, and relate a task for specific chapters with Notion’s relations property.
- **Meeting Notes:** This feature allows you to document important discussions and decisions made during meetings with your thesis supervisor, manage files such as slides and reading, track meetings for future reference if something comes to your mind.
- **Literature Review:** This feature helps you keep track of relevant literature on your topic. With pre-build template you can analyse each article and organise articles according to their themes, authors, publication year, journal, methodology and sample.
- **Data Analysis:** The data analysis feature enables you to keep track of and organize your data analysis process. You can analyze your findings according to the properties required for your data analysis and later compile a table that shows your approach to analyzing data.
- **Stay Organised:** The template helps you stay organised and keep track of your progress. With its comprehensive set of features, you can easily manage your tasks, documents, and meetings in one place.
- **Save Time:** The template streamlines the thesis writing process, saving you time and effort. You can easily locate and access all relevant documents, and keep track of important deadlines and meetings.
Notion Thesis Dashboard is an essential tool for any student working on a thesis. This template can help you stay organised, save time, and improve the quality of your work.