Last updated on December 3rd
Personal information we collect
Information you provide to us. Personal information you may provide to us through the Service or otherwise includes:
- Account data, such as your first and last name, email address, physical address, phone number, and username and password that you provide when establishing an online account with us.
- Utility data, such as your utility account number and/or ID, pending bill amount and bill history and other addressable labels.
- Third party service account data, such as the username and password, account number, usage/billing data, payment history, account history, program participation data and other data associated with your other accounts that you instruct us to connect to the Service, such as your utility company account.
- Communications that we exchange with you, including when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise.
- Payment and transactional data needed to complete your orders on or through the Service (including name, payment card information, bank account number, billing information), and your purchase history.
- Research data, that you provide when you agree to participate in our surveys, promotions, or contents, such as your survey responses.
- Marketing data, such as your preferences for receiving our marketing communications, and details about your engagement with them.
Third party sources. We may combine personal information we receive from you with personal information we obtain from other sources, such as:
- Data providers, such as information services and data licensors.
- Public sources, such as social media platforms.
- Marketing partners, such as companies that have entered into joint marketing relationships with us.
Automatic data collection. We, our service providers, and our business partners may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with the Service, our communications and other online services, such as:
- Device data, such as your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers (including identifiers used for advertising purposes), language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., WiFi, LTE, 3G), and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, the website you visited before browsing to the Service, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access, and whether you have opened our marketing emails or clicked links within them.