⚠️ For PreNotion to work you need to be the admin of the workspace
💡 Use the shortcut “
Option (or Alt) ⌥ +
Space" to toggle the application
Setup a database in Notion
- Create a database for example ‘To do’ by typing ‘/database’.
- Copy the link to your database and paste it into the configuration page in PreNotion.
Setup Notion integration
Create a new Notion integration.
- go to https://www.notion.so/my-integrations
- Create new integration.
- Give it a name, can be anything.
- Select the workspace where you have created your database.
- Make sure all content capabilities are selected.
Copy the key
- Now that you have created your integration, you can copy the Internal Integration token by clicking ‘show’ then ‘copy’.
- Paste the integration token in PreNotion .
Share the integration with your new database
Now we need to share the integration with the database in notion.
- Go to your database.
- click share and then select invite.
- A window appears with person and integrations.
- select your integration and you’re good to go.
All set! 🚀
You can now use Prenotion!