Remote (UK), Full Time
Spinning Fox is a global agency that leverages design thinking and technology to solve core business challenges. Made up of world-class designers and developers, we ask a lot of questions, we knock down silos, we challenge the norm! Instilled from our founders, James Lyne and Tim Aikin, the entrepreneurial drive, the passion to stay curious, and solve tough problems is in our DNA. We believe in order to fully identify our clients' core challenges, you need to go deep.
As a Senior Project Manager at Spinning Fox, you will have the opportunity to embody true ownership in your work. Collaborate with diverse teams on numerous projects and help solve client problems across multiple industries. You will need to love solving problems, have good technical knowledge, be commercially savvy and lead successful collaboration between design and engineering teams as we look to execute high standards of delivery on time and budget. Spinning Fox has an entrepreneurial mentality and culture, giving you the chance to really challenge and own what you do. This is your opportunity to make a difference and see the solutions that you help deliver be viewed by millions around the globe.
- You will be responsible for scoping and estimation with your project teams. You will ensure all requirements have been carefully considered and prioritised, risks have been mitigated against and there is an outstanding level of clear documentation (SoW, Budget, Project Plan).
- You will lead the delivery of product solutions for our clients and you must be able to hold your own in a technical environment.
- Manage a collaborative project team to ensure we are delivering to an excellent quality level and continue to produce work that is effective.
- Showcase fantastic adaptability skills and continuous willingness to flex, learn and problem solve as Spinning Fox develop new and sustainable ways of working against a broad range of new projects.
- In support of the Managing Director, you will assess all new briefs to ensure they meet the business need, validate the commercial viability and help suggest the delivery approach / methodology accordingly.
- Help lead and manage the operational infrastructure for your project portfolio, while demonstrating control to clients and internal stakeholders through strong financial tracking.
- Effectively manage change requests / scope creep, develop status and risk documentation templates and team resourcing.
- You will be a trusted and respected partner to our clients.
- You'll need to demonstrate leadership and an entrepreneurial approach that develops new client opportunities and exhibits a high degree of independence and autonomy in decision-making.
- Work with the wider delivery team to continue to evolve and challenge our processes to ensure we are optimised for progressive delivery partnerships with our clients.