List of apps:
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Technical access credentials from Shopify - as presented in the initial app installation screen - that allows us to:
- Read order data - in order to assess if an order is a Zásilkovna one - and other relevant details such as weight etc.
- Write order data - to write the tags and details of chosen pickup places
- Read and write Script Tags - in order to facilitate our job of offering this service in the future
- Shopify Order data - for all orders configured as Zásilkovna on our interface - as detailed in 1;
- Shopify Store's domain and email;
- Configuration and other misc. data to which consent is given and can be easily withdrawn (e.g. notify me when plan X is available) - date of accepted terms and conditions and other data that is required for the application to work;
- Analytics data to observe behavior and help us understand issues that the merchant might face;
- Any personal contact details and request details when contacting our customer support;
- Pickup point(s) chosen by the customer - so that we can write them on the Order;
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use our application - on which we collect the analytics, cookies data, and required configuration data;
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email;