To apply, email your resume with a note about why you're interested to email@example.com
We make software implementation simple
Simpl is a software implementation marketplace. We partner with world class software vendors matching their customers with expert implementers. The experts on our platform are given the training, certification, and tools necessary to do their job.
Our platform increases sales conversions, accelerates time-to-value, and reduces churn for our vendor partners and offers high-paying, remote, flexible and dependable work to experts.
We're looking for a skilled technical project manager with experience building systems, processes, and tools that enable software to be developed at scale.
We're looking for someone that is passionate about communicating with stakeholders and team members to lead the charge on building a world-class platform.
You will be employee number 4 and your foundational work will inform the trajectory of the company. We want you to say that you’ve done your life’s best work here.
Simpl was founded in 2019 and has recently raised a round of financing from A+ Silicon Valley VC's. We're looking to work with folks who are truly passionate about building best-in-class products that will educate and employee thousands of people across the world.
What you'll be doing
- Design and build processes and systems that enable Simpl to effortlessly scale our management of implementation projects to thousands a month and more. This includes:
- Standardizing and then automating project management practices (requirements gathering through to project delivery)
- Establishing continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) practices
- Creating documentation and code repositories to streamline future implementations
- Work with vendors, customers, and our network of experts to design, manage, and deliver implementation solutions
- Work with our engineering team to build product that supports our ability to scale
- Be a thought partner in designing OKRs, roadmaps, metrics, and business milestones that measure and inform our execution.
- At least 4 years of experience developing software - building scalable web/mobile products with a team. Experience managing large in person and remote software development teams. Experience establishing product management processes, CI/CD protocols. etc.
- Technical - You've written code in a professional capacity before as either a software developer or have studied computer science. You have the technical skills to communicate effectively with engineers, brainstorm technical solutions, and even write code when required.
- Analytical - you have the ability to break down complex problems and use quantitative and qualitative methods arrive at a solution. When data exists, you can use SQL to query for it, develop visualizations, and communicate results to stakeholders. When data doesn't exist, you know how to create it.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, with ability to follow-through and implement effectively; comfortable with ambiguity.
- Outstanding communications skills - ability to synthesize and ably present complex concepts and terms with recommendations.