Written for founders I have invested in.
Maybe useful information to know
- Name: Sahil Lavingia (sah hill)
- Lives near Portland, Oregon
- Founder and CEO of Gumroad (still designs and codes!). Previously employee #2 at Pinterest.
You should read my Fund memo for LPs to see what I'm looking for!
- Step 1: Apply on my website; I need a deck, but a product I can play with is even better
- Step 2: Zoom meeting (30min or so)
- Step 3: Asynchronous due diligence
- That’s it! You’ll most likely hear back in less than 48 hours if it’s an easy yes, sometimes a bit longer.
If you need more money to close your round, I will help you raise it: The rest of your round
What you get from me
Honestly, most investors don't do much. It's mostly the money and how it looks for other investors, prospective candidates, and potential customers. That said, I can:
- Answer any questions you have (things I like helping with and contact info below) about really anything at all
- Give you access to a bunch of alive documents I will be writing for my founders and my LPs