Last Updated: July 8th, 2021
Copyright, Senior Team. All rights reserved.
As a freelancer at Senior Team, you agree to the following;
- I will not share or distribute client’s data, ideas, or any other information found or shared in commission tickets.
- I will not share or distribute any information, text, or announcements published on the Senior Team Freelancer server.
- I will abide by all global chat rules and will follow the freelancer conduct expectations found below.
- I will produce products of a satisfactory, professional quality and will work hard on all of my items.
- I agree to provide support to clients for 30 days after the product is completed.
- I will discuss anything and everything within the scope of the commission with the client in question in the ticket provided and will not take anything to DMs or private chats/servers. If a user found me via Senior Team and DMs me, I will redirect them to open a ticket and select me as their freelancer.
- I agree to not disband or leave the Discord while I have claimed orders or other tickets.
- I agree to provide a notice of at least 72 hours to management when leaving the freelancer team or Discord.
- I will listen to and follow the instructions of higher management. If I feel the need to challenge or question a decision or instruction, I will do so in a professional manner.
- I agree that when joining Senior Team, I will provide my portfolio to the bot using the
- I agree to not abuse the commission system, my permissions, or the bot.
- I will act professional and not argue around or with clients. I agree to not break the Senior Team global rules as a freelancer.
- I agree to allow the clients to negotiate my given price for a product, but acknowledge that I am not required to change that price.
- I agree to not complain about pings in the Discord unless the feature is being abused.
- I agree and know that I can be removed from a commission if the management feel like I can not handle or treat it well.