What does Scope do?
- Scope is an Expert marketplace for software services.
What is the full project workflow?
- The project workflow in Scope starts with an Opportunity, then moves to the Expert Matching stage where a proposal is created, then Contracts are created and signed, the project is Kicked Off and finally the project is Accepted.
How does Scope train and certify our Experts?
- We train and certify experts by interviewing them and having them complete sample projects
What is a Stage in Scope?
- Stages are a way for you to track your project progress
How do I login to Scope?
- To login to Scope you must first request an account from Scope
How do I add a team member to Scope?
- You can add team members form your Business Profile in Scope
How do I reset my password?
- You can either reset your password by visiting your account settings or from the Scope login page
How do I generate an API key?
- Vendor users can generate API keys by logging into app.scopeinc.com, going to Account Settings, and then clicking on the API tab