Life is slowly returning to normal, but the work to fortify our health care infrastructure is only beginning. Founded in response to Covid, Sameday Health was one of the largest providers offering Covid tests and vaccinations. In under 9 months, we have scaled to 40+ locations, processed 700K+ Covid samples, and built multiple in-house laboratories.
Software is eating the world and this is no exception. We've been able to reach and sustain this immense scale due to the strength of our software and passionate staff. Leveraging our 500+ team of doctors, nurses, drivers, and engineers, we are bringing the scale and efficiency to the rest of healthcare.
To meet the challenge, Sameday Health is hiring aggressively for talented software engineers of all levels to build out the software that will run the next generation of health care. If you're excited to join a high growth start-up with significant traction in the health care space, I'm happy to have a conversation! Positions are remote so you have the freedom to work anywhere!
As an early contributor, your creative talents and execution would be highly valued as we leverage this unique opportunity to show the world what health care that understands the patient should look like. Elixir experience is not necessary.
- Very good allrounder experience (Backend services, RESTful APIs, API design, server-side flows)
- Excellent skills in Elixir or another functional programming language with an eagerness to fill any gaps in knowledge! (Phoenix framework, PostgresSQL, Google Cloud infra.)
- Eagerness to improve code quality is must: We're team players building maintainable systems for the long-run!
- Hustling, hardworking and eager-to-ship attitude: Go above and beyond to get things done!
- Ownership: You are a self-starter and are satisfied by owning large chunks of the product roadmap.
- Ambition: You are ridiculously ambitious and want to get the most out of your life.
Good to Have
- Front-end experience (JS/HTML/CSS)
- Data security and encryption understanding (This is healthcare—security and compliance are critical!)
- The opportunity to be a part of the exciting early stages of one of the fastest growing and most ambitious health-tech startups in the world
- You’ll be able to work, innovate, and grow with a ridiculously ambitious, committed and fun team by the beach in Venice, California, with team members around the world.
- You’ll have a major impact every day, help save thousands of lives and re-open our schools, businesses, and beyond!
- You'll directly contribute in determining the direction of the product that we are building.