We are looking for a graphic/motion designer with an eye for design. We are looking for someone skilled in design to create, edit and optimise key features and concepts. Communicate and promote Safepay with compelling graphics (static/animated) and strategic multi-channel marketing to drive consumer demand. Oversees all design needs and facilitates marketing campaigns from start to finish. Lead the creation and execution of multi-channel marketing strategies that increase brand awareness, drive new customer acquisition and help sales to achieve growth objectives. Assist creative campaign creation and marketing calendars.
Your Day to Day Will Involve
- Coordinating with the team to produce content like posters, videos, infographics, illustrations, advertisements, etc
- Coordinating with the content team and creating high-quality digital solutions
- Working on creating multimedia files for the content.
- Creating compelling and effective designs, print and digital media
- Creating infographics, designs using software such as adobe illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Collaborating with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various offerings
- Should be especially good at creating promo videos, trailers, and engaging short clips.
- Coordinate with the social media marketing team to create (static/animated) content across various social media platforms
- Receive and interpret feedback and meet tight deadlines
Nice to Haves
- Creativity: Ability to come up with creative, innovative, and out of box ideas. Having a visual eye no matter what medium you work on.
- Communication Skills: Must have strong communication skills including good listening, speaking, and writing skills. You must also be able to communicate properly to express ideas without any hesitation, understand company requirements and carry a conversation charismatically without being informal.
- Technical Knowledge: Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat). Knowledge of video editing / HTML email design skills is an added advantage.
- Attention to detail: Ability to maintain high accuracy and thoroughness when executing tasks and avoiding copyright infringement.
- Time Management: Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Organizational skills: Ability to use given resources efficiently and effectively, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.