- Process daily payments after reconciling them with source documentation and systems
- Internal coordination with the relevant teams in different for payments and resolution of any issues identified,
- Updating required systems for processed payments on an ongoing basis,
- Processing supplier payments with compliance of requisite tax requirements,
- Communication of tax challans to suppliers for withholding tax deducted from the processed payments,
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data.
- Manage various benefits/reimbursement administration processes such as fuel, Meal, increment & bonus, etc,
- Financial reporting and audit preparations.
- Ensure all provincial sales tax requirements including filing of return is done on time
- Ensuring Tax Compliance and timely filing of tax returns.
- Liaison with bankers and ensure all banking requirements are done on time
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, confident delivering against deadlines and prioritizing workload,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong analytical abilities,
- Ability to work well under pressure, detail-oriented and employs a proactive approach to problem-solving,
- Positive working attitude, demonstrate good interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team,
- Background in fast-paced, entrepreneurial, startup/technology environments is a plus,
- Background in finance, accounting or economics
- Ability to understand daily accounting and financial reporting needs for an organisation.