Create a super usable interface for different types of clients. Keeping in mind, that the system is made for all client’s segments (entrepreneurs and large corporates), it becomes a real challenge. Rosbank needs your assistance in order to develop universal and adjustable solution.
Prize: 1 place – 100.000 Rub
Adaptive interface based on client's segmentation in distant channels
A.) We have several segments in the database
- small business
- medium-sized business
- big business
Kind of segments depended on revenue
B.) In major qty cases each segment is interested in certain set of services
- Small business: (last transactions within the account, balance, operations in national currency, sending account requisites to provider)
- Medium-sized business: (consolidated balance on accounts, transactions review, currency transfers, currency control, conversion, deposits placing)
- Big business: (all functions listed above about middle-sized business + possibility of operating with other company accounts, opportunity in signing by many users (not just one in small and medium-sized companies), consolidated transactions review, corporate banking cards management etc.)
C.) Almost in all banking application there is no opportunity in displaying dedicated blocks depending on client segments. As of now in current banking application we have mechanics of block displaying in case of certain products existing. E.g., in case of absence of other currency accounts, block "currency" is not displaying in the menu.
What we would like to see on user's end:
- Different content based on the segement. For each segment should be displayed own set of blocks.
Each user should have initial set of blocks defined by the bank for the certain segment.
What we would like to see our our end (bank side):
- Admin page, which allow to set up initial menu for the certain segment;
- On bank end should be opportunity of agile setup of few templates within each segments for different type of clients (clients with different kind of businesses). Choosing of the certain template within the segment can be done based on the following mechanics:
- Clients survey on main functions for the first login and templates displaying based on answers
- Show templates and choosing one of them in interactive mode
- Clients should have an opportunity to input changes by the whole blocks, e.g. whole block "currency" adding/deleting.