Interested in a job at a multiple award-winning and rapidly growing tech company? Rokoko is looking to expand our backend development tools to provide even better and more intuitive experiences for our users world wide.
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Backend Developer to join our growing development team in Athens. Our customers include global top tier game, film, VR and VFX producers as well as many indie developers and producers making unique content. You will be working closely with our Greek and Danish software development team, mainly focusing on the backend for Motion Library and Rokoko Studio.
- Work with our backend team to build and maintain our backend infrastructure for hosting and synchronizing data between clients.
- Maintain user pools, role-based teams and software subscriptions.
- Develop and maintain cloud infrastructure for our Enterprise customers meeting their privacy compliance- and security requirements.
- Optimize and automate processes related to QA, tagging, onboarding and maintaining large data sets.
- Experience with AWS (services such as S3, DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway, Cognito).
- General experience with databases, REST/GraphQL APIs and server setups.
Nice to have:
- Serverless experience (AWS SAM, CloudFormation and similar).
- AWS AppSync experience.
- Experience with CI/CD services such as Buddy and GitHub Actions.
- Experience with containers and hosts such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- MQTT protocol experience (and similar protocols for real-time messaging).