Portland, OR or Remote
Based in Portland, Ride Report is a small software company accelerating the transition to a sustainable and efficient transportation system.
Over 50 cities around the world are using Ride Report to help manage the emergence of new and innovative forms of transportation – particularly shared micromobility, such as electric scooters and bikes. We've shown that with the right tools, cities can harness the power of micromobility to rapidly transform their transportation systems for the better.
Learn more about our mission and values in our open source handbook. If anything about our company resonates with you, we'd love to hear from you!
What you'll do, and the skills and experience you'll need to be our Head of Marketing
1. Drive end to end brand and marketing strategy for Ride Report
- Develop and execute an end to end marketing strategy for Ride Report
- Innovate the messaging of Ride Report's value prop, both internally and externally, delivering the appropriate message to the appropriate audience at the right time
- Integrate the marketing strategy to solidify the Ride Report brand and drive actionable leads to the sales team
- Be a key contributor to driving repeatability in Ride Report's GTM going forward
- Develop and manage marketing program budgets
2. Masterfully tell the Ride Report story, establishing us as a thought leader
- Build and execute long range, education-focused campaigns to develop the problem in our target audience
- Establish Ride Report as a thought leader and an authority in urban transportation and the broader mobility space
- Leverage content and other marketing levers to cultivate long-term relationships with key stakeholders (who are not necessarily the buyers/users of our product)
- Implement research processes to understand both of our "customer" archetypes: our users and the stakeholders/decision makers who ultimately sign off. Harness that to build a brand/messaging framework accordingly.
- Weave a narrative that builds trust with our community and our customers
3. Leadership & Personal Attributes
- A leader first and foremost - unify the existing team members and attract, retain & develop an exceptional and diverse team as Ride Report continues to grow