🚀 Our Mission
With GYDE we are on a mission to build the future of how companies and their talents learn in order to enable them to achieve their full potential.
We are convinced that a game-changing learning experience needs to be extremely low-threshold and address both the intellectual and emotional challenges of participating talents.
To do this, we combine low-threshold, app-based micro-learning and impactful reflection exercises with meaningful peer coaching interactions.
We are looking for talented and passionate individuals who are excited to achieve this mission together with us.
📍Where we stand
- We have just raised a 7-digit round of seed financing from top SaaS- and HR-Tech founders and investors.
- With this money we want to hire amazing talents to join our team in order to rapidly increase our traction and improve our product ⇒ You have the opportunity to work on fantastic projects and take on responsibility right from the start!
- Closely collaborate with our product team on the development of our mobile apps
- Integration of REST APIs and connecting to our backend and serverless environments
- Use modern technologies to further develop and scale our mobile apps
- Work closely with our CTO, developers and UI/UX designers
- Enrolled student in computer science, human computer interaction or any related field
- Logical thinking, clean code, ability to learn new skills quickly and to work well in a team
- (First) practical experience in building mobile applications in one of the following: SwiftUI, Jetpack Compose, Flutter or react native.
- Experience using git
- 3-6 month internship with flexible starting dates